As State Representative, Chairman of the School Committee, and a Town Councilor, I have had the opportunity to speak in a number of settings. These include legislative events, student assemblies, and other functions. Below I have included some examples of remarks which provide additional insight into the ideas that inform my thinking.
- Larry David needs to make some more Curb episodes to convince them to stay home. A conversation between Susie and L… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Even amid coronavirus pandemic, your local library is right at your fingertips - Libraries are making thousands of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Community colleges get creative to survive spring, help vulnerable students milforddailynews-ma.newsmemory.com/?publink=13e94… 4 hours ago
- This week, we lost a true champion of justice. Michael Mone, trial lawyer and leader in state legal community, dies… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Newly minted doctors march toward front lines to battle coronavirus after UMass Medical holds virtual commencement.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago