As State Representative, Chairman of the School Committee, and a Town Councilor, I was afforded the opportunity to speak in a number of settings. These included graduation ceremonies, student assemblies, and other functions. In preparing remarks for these occasions, I carefully researched, reflected, and considered the audience in crafting my thoughts. Below I have included some of my favorites. They provide additional insight into the ideas that inform my thinking, and provide clues about how I approach issues in the House of Representatives.
- In era of a President Trump, we need a Mr. Smith bostonglobe.com/arts/2017/05/1… via @BostonGlobe 10 hours ago
- Trump will propose big cuts to safety net in new budget bostonglobe.com/news/nation/20… via @BostonGlobe 10 hours ago
- RT @FCC02038: Stacey David, Chair of @FCC02038 speaks about the importance of arts funding at Community Arts Advocacy Day. #CAAD2017 #SAVEt… 1 day ago
- RT @FCC02038: @jeffroy gave an amazing speech that the crowd loved at Community Arts Advocacy Day. #CAAD2017 https://t.co/i4a1SmbMtN 1 day ago
- RT @FCC02038: Great crowd at Community Arts Advocacy Day! #CAAD2017 @NorfolkNCC @JeanRMineo @MASSCreative @masscultural https://t.co/Ks8QG0… 1 day ago