As State Representative, Chairman of the School Committee, and a Town Councilor, I was afforded the opportunity to speak in a number of settings. These included graduation ceremonies, student assemblies, and other functions. In preparing remarks for these occasions, I carefully researched, reflected, and considered the audience in crafting my thoughts. Below I have included some of my favorites. They provide additional insight into the ideas that inform my thinking, and provide clues about how I approach issues in the House of Representatives.
- State leaders condemn white nationalism, neo-Nazism bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/08/… via @BostonGlobe 12 hours ago
- UMass Memorial pulls out of state Medicaid overhaul bostonglobe.com/business/2017/… via @BostonGlobe 12 hours ago
- RT @RepDavidLinsky: https://t.co/QvU614jOZ6 1 day ago
- What Trump’s words say about him bostonglobe.com/news/politics/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago
- Opinion | Trump’s response to Charlottesville should surprise no one wapo.st/2fHe1UH?tid=ss… 1 day ago