As State Representative, Chairman of the School Committee, and a Town Councilor, I was afforded the opportunity to speak in a number of settings. These included graduation ceremonies, student assemblies, and other functions. In preparing remarks for these occasions, I carefully researched, reflected, and considered the audience in crafting my thoughts. Below I have included some of my favorites. They provide additional insight into the ideas that inform my thinking, and provide clues about how I approach issues in the House of Representatives.
- Medway schools encourage healthy eating milforddailynews.com/news/20180122/… 6 hours ago
- Franklin council to discuss marijuana tax increase milforddailynews.com/news/20180122/… 6 hours ago
- RT @TEDTalks: "The United States was not built by those who waited and wished to look behind them. Lead now... Tell the American people tha… 2 days ago
- RT @HolmesAndCo: Southern man How Jimmy Carter changed Georgia and the world By Rick Holmes Jan. 19, 2018 Atlanta - In 1970,... https:/… 2 days ago
- How a ‘Perfect Storm’ in New Hampshire Has Fueled an Opioid Crisis nyti.ms/2EZIODC 2 days ago