As State Representative, Chairman of the School Committee, and a Town Councilor, I have had the opportunity to speak in a number of settings. These include legislative events, student assemblies, and other functions. Below I have included some examples of remarks which provide additional insight into the ideas that inform my thinking.
- RT @RonMariano: Congratulations, Ambassador Cronin! Choosing Claire to serve as the first woman Majority Leader in the House's history wa… 1 day ago
- While we await the new stretch energy code, the TUE will hear bills this morning some proposals from cities and tow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- So love this library and the story behind it. Sad to learn it no longer exists, but still appreciate rooms that sur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- The TUE Committee reported out a robust and ambitious offshore wind bill designed to increase clean energy producti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @adamghinds: Incredible conversation today in MA Committee on Telecommunications, Utilities, & Energy on how to maximize off shore wind… 1 week ago