As State Representative, Chairman of the School Committee, and a Town Councilor, I have had the opportunity to speak in a number of settings. These include legislative events, student assemblies, and other functions. Below I have included some examples of remarks which provide additional insight into the ideas that inform my thinking.
- RT @495Partnership: Thank you to all who took part in our #495MetroWest State House Day! We were honored to host Senate President @KarenSpi… 1 day ago
- RT @BeccaRauschMA: Joining @MA_Senate and House colleagues this morning in a legislative roundtable hosted by the @495Partnership. @KarenSp… 1 day ago
- RT @ACSCANMA: Thank you Representative @jeffroy for speaking to our advocates this morning at our virtual #MACancerLobbyDay about the impor… 1 day ago
- See what's happening in the district with our June 2021 newsletter. We talk about offshore wind, college in high sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @DalaiLama: I'm a human being, a citizen of a world in which we are all dependent on each other, a world in which we need a greater sens… 1 day ago