As State Representative, Chairman of the School Committee, and a Town Councilor, I have had the opportunity to speak in a number of settings. These include legislative events, student assemblies, and other functions. Below I have included some examples of remarks which provide additional insight into the ideas that inform my thinking.
- ‘This will be catastrophic’: Maine families face elder boom, worker shortage in preview of nation’s future… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Journalist Natalie Wexler argued that the U.S. education system can be improved by expanding the curriculum of elem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Toward Strengthening Civic Education in Texas texaspolicy.com/toward-strengt… via @TPPF 1 day ago
- The Link Between Voting and Civics Education - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/education/arch… 1 day ago
- Thieves target victims who are of Indian descent and neighborhood responds by coming together and being unified in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago