As State Representative, Chairman of the School Committee, and a Town Councilor, I have had the opportunity to speak in a number of settings. These include legislative events, student assemblies, and other functions. Below I have included some examples of remarks which provide additional insight into the ideas that inform my thinking.
- ‘How do you create an Amazon Prime for health care?’ and other challenges for head of effort to reinvent medical ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Read the Supreme Court’s full Internet sales tax ruling - Justice Kennedy wrote: “What Wayfair ignores in its subtl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Taxing online retailers helps Mass. coffers - It should also help brick-and-mortar retailers, who have suffered for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- @jnotine Any attempt to authorize state and local law enforcement to hold people on the basis of a mere ICE detaine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Mass. Republican has left the GOP over Trump’s immigration policies bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/06/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago