As State Representative, Chairman of the School Committee, and a Town Councilor, I was afforded the opportunity to speak in a number of settings. These included graduation ceremonies, student assemblies, and other functions. In preparing remarks for these occasions, I carefully researched, reflected, and considered the audience in crafting my thoughts. Below I have included some of my favorites. They provide additional insight into the ideas that inform my thinking, and provide clues about how I approach issues in the House of Representatives.
- Where Internet Orders Mean Real Jobs, and New Life for Communities nyti.ms/2zubFNz 7 hours ago
- These 3-D printers could change the way people manufacture nearly everything made of metal bostonglobe.com/business/2017/… via @BostonGlobe 7 hours ago
- Late-night TV icon David Letterman receives Mark Twain Prize bostonglobe.com/arts/televisio… via @BostonGlobe 7 hours ago
- How an Arlington author got a million-dollar book deal bostonglobe.com/arts/books/201… via @BostonGlobe 7 hours ago
- Dionne: US in middle of unfortunate experiment in how disoriented a nation can become defending the indefensible milforddailynews.com/opinion/201710… 7 hours ago