As State Representative, Chairman of the School Committee, and a Town Councilor, I was afforded the opportunity to speak in a number of settings. These included graduation ceremonies, student assemblies, and other functions. In preparing remarks for these occasions, I carefully researched, reflected, and considered the audience in crafting my thoughts. Below I have included some of my favorites. They provide additional insight into the ideas that inform my thinking, and provide clues about how I approach issues in the House of Representatives.
- Amid health care debate, mother’s photo of Boston Children’s Hospital bill goes viral bostonglobe.com/news/politics/… via @BostonGlobe 7 hours ago
- This mother voted for Trump to curb the opioid crisis. She’s not happy with how things are going statnews.com/2017/06/26/tru… via @statnews 7 hours ago
- Ed Markey demands apology from Kellyanne Conway for comment on addiction bostonglobe.com/news/nation/20… via @BostonGlobe 7 hours ago
- CBO says Senate health bill picks your pocket bostonglobe.com/business/2017/… via @BostonGlobe 7 hours ago
- RT @EricaMattison: @MassBike leading a workshop at MA State House to raise awareness about bike commuting. Join us in Room 428 til 1pm. #ma… 21 hours ago