As State Representative, Chairman of the School Committee, and a Town Councilor, I have had the opportunity to speak in a number of settings. These include legislative events, student assemblies, and other functions. Below I have included some examples of remarks which provide additional insight into the ideas that inform my thinking.
- RT @MassMEP: Listen 🎧 🆙. New episode released!!! Thank you to our Top Ten!! Ps. If you’re listed you made it! #mepnationalnetwork @NIST_MEP… 2 hours ago
- This is a great way to connect and talk about the issues of the day. Hope you can join us. twitter.com/TOFranklinMA/s… 4 days ago
- RT @RonMariano: Thank you to President @KarenSpilka for her continued leadership, and to @tomtipagolden and every member in the House and S… 5 days ago
- RT @CarterLibrary: #OTD #40YearsAgo President Jimmy Carter gave his Farewell Address. "Our common vision of a free and just society is our… 5 days ago
- Grateful that Gov signed campus sexual violence bill. Mass demonstrated its commitment to safe campuses. TY… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago