In this short clip (1 minute), Jeff speaks about the role of a legislator, priorities for the district, and encourages constituents to contact the office with questions, comments and concerns.
- @zil1007 @Cbondhus @DannyRoach17 @BNLgal @opadunn1 @lovesboston54 @seashells9196 @elaufik @AdamBField @saulblum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Republican Congressman warns that as Trump is being manipulated by Putin's disinformation and chaos campaign, Congr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Setting up meeting in Franklin with Commuter rail officials - email me at Jeffrey.Roy@mahouse.gov if you want to pa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @franklinculture: Today, the Massachusetts approved an increase to state cultural funding via @masscultural by over 15%! @KarenSpilka… 1 day ago
- State’s highest court rules that judges may force defendants with drug addiction to stay sober bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/07/… via @BostonGlobe 3 days ago