As State Representative, Chairman of the School Committee, and a Town Councilor, I have had the opportunity to speak in a number of settings. These include legislative events, student assemblies, and other functions. Below I have included some examples of remarks which provide additional insight into the ideas that inform my thinking.
- European Union lawmakers voted yesterday to include natural gas and nuclear in the bloc’s list of sustainable activ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 32 minutes ago
- EPA warns company dismantling Pilgrim plant against dumping potentially radioactive waste water into Cape Cod Bay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 35 minutes ago
- Thrilled and honored to receive with the State Level Solar Laedership Award from @sebanesolar. SEBANE’s work has be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @MarjorieDecker: Today the #MAHouse passed a bill I filed w/ @jeffroy An Act relative to #steptherapy & patient safety. TY @RonMariano f… 1 week ago
- RT @MarcHymovitz: Thank you Speaker @RonMariano for prioritizing patient protections and health care access! Thank you also to @RepMichlewi… 1 week ago