I would l like to take this time to offer my full support to Jeff Roy for State Representative. He has several years of firsthand experience in local and state government. Jeff is one of the hardest working people I know, who dedicates countless hours to the community he represents. Whether he is getting state funding for the area he represents, or volunteering his time to important causes like the SAFE Coalition, he does these things quietly and unselfishly. Jeff is thoughtful, intelligent, and compassionate. He listens, engages, and advocates for all types of people. I respect and admire Jeff, and am proud to call him my friend. I hope that you all come out and vote in November, and vote for Jeff Roy for State Rep.
- Medway school food pantry provides weekend sustenance bostonglobe.com/metro/globeloc… via @BostonGlobe 7 hours ago
- Feeney: We need to put more people on trains and buses, and into ride shares milforddailynews.com/opinion/201902… 7 hours ago
- There Is No National Emergency on the Border, Mr. President cato.org/blog/there-no-… via @CatoInstitute 1 day ago
- Lincoln’s ‘House Divided’ speech teaches important lessons about today’s political polarization milforddailynews.ma.newsmemory.com/publink.php?sh… 2 days ago
- RT @StopNEDirect: We love 100% clean/renewable energy, environmental justice & green energy infrastructure! TY @JeffRoy @CaroleFiola @RepAs… 2 days ago