I would l like to take this time to offer my full support to Jeff Roy for State Representative. He has several years of firsthand experience in local and state government. Jeff is one of the hardest working people I know, who dedicates countless hours to the community he represents. Whether he is getting state funding for the area he represents, or volunteering his time to important causes like the SAFE Coalition, he does these things quietly and unselfishly. Jeff is thoughtful, intelligent, and compassionate. He listens, engages, and advocates for all types of people. I respect and admire Jeff, and am proud to call him my friend. I hope that you all come out and vote in November, and vote for Jeff Roy for State Rep.
- RT @moo_miaa: Representative @jeffroy presents on Community Coalitions: Listening, Developong and Sustaining at 3rd Annual @MIAA033 Opioid… 2 days ago
- RT @masscultural: Congrats to @TOFranklinMA and Rep. @jeffroy, the Franklin #CulturalDistrict was designated yesterday! (No. 46 in Massachu… 2 days ago
- Sacklers Directed Efforts to Mislead Public About OxyContin, New Documents Indicate nyti.ms/2HniDgu 2 days ago
- RT @PerkinsHistory: Successful Mock Trial scrimmage tournament at FHS this weekend. Thanks to Attorney Andrew Kepple, FHS Alum Chris Regan… 3 days ago
- @PerkinsHistory @FHSMock Happy to join at talented group of students who did a great job. 3 days ago