I would l like to take this time to offer my full support to Jeff Roy for State Representative. He has several years of firsthand experience in local and state government. Jeff is one of the hardest working people I know, who dedicates countless hours to the community he represents. Whether he is getting state funding for the area he represents, or volunteering his time to important causes like the SAFE Coalition, he does these things quietly and unselfishly. Jeff is thoughtful, intelligent, and compassionate. He listens, engages, and advocates for all types of people. I respect and admire Jeff, and am proud to call him my friend. I hope that you all come out and vote in November, and vote for Jeff Roy for State Rep.
- Thrilled to have a chance to meet President and Mrs. Carter https://t.co/yKs0rk1qWJ 16 hours ago
- Incredible message about living a better life from President Carter at the Maranatha Baptist Church in Plains, GA.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Getting ready for President Carter to teach Sunday School in Plains, GA and had the pleasure to bump into two pilla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @moo_miaa: Representative @jeffroy presents on Community Coalitions: Listening, Developong and Sustaining at 3rd Annual @MIAA033 Opioid… 4 days ago
- RT @masscultural: Congrats to @TOFranklinMA and Rep. @jeffroy, the Franklin #CulturalDistrict was designated yesterday! (No. 46 in Massachu… 4 days ago