I would l like to take this time to offer my full support to Jeff Roy for State Representative. He has several years of firsthand experience in local and state government. Jeff is one of the hardest working people I know, who dedicates countless hours to the community he represents. Whether he is getting state funding for the area he represents, or volunteering his time to important causes like the SAFE Coalition, he does these things quietly and unselfishly. Jeff is thoughtful, intelligent, and compassionate. He listens, engages, and advocates for all types of people. I respect and admire Jeff, and am proud to call him my friend. I hope that you all come out and vote in November, and vote for Jeff Roy for State Rep.
- RT @SpeakerDeLeo: As we mark the 50th Anniversary of the #Apollo11 mission, I’m thinking about this Norman Rockwell illustration. It captur… 5 hours ago
- America is exceptional because from the first its citizens saw themselves in a project that would have implications… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 40 years, I remember sitting in front of a tv watching the moon landing. As an 8-year-old, I probably didn't fully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- How a ‘moonshot’ came to symbolize the potential of government - The government still has unsurpassed technical abi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Blue Cross’s approach to paying doctors based on quality of care shows results, Harvard study finds bostonglobe.com/business/2019/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago