I would l like to take this time to offer my full support to Jeff Roy for State Representative. He has several years of firsthand experience in local and state government. Jeff is one of the hardest working people I know, who dedicates countless hours to the community he represents. Whether he is getting state funding for the area he represents, or volunteering his time to important causes like the SAFE Coalition, he does these things quietly and unselfishly. Jeff is thoughtful, intelligent, and compassionate. He listens, engages, and advocates for all types of people. I respect and admire Jeff, and am proud to call him my friend. I hope that you all come out and vote in November, and vote for Jeff Roy for State Rep.
- RT @SpeakerDeLeo: This morning I signed legislation overriding the Governor's veto of #Janus - protecting hard-working people across the Co… 1 hour ago
- RT @GovAffairsJcrc: We are proud to join with @ADL_NewEngland and the Armenian National Committee to screen Etched in Glass, a movie about… 1 hour ago
- Great run in Allston for the 16th Annual Brian Honan 5K. Thrilled to see so many State House colleagues and friends… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Why we're with Joe - CommonWealth Magazine commonwealthmagazine.org/opinion/why-we… 1 day ago
- Trump’s Ukraine call reveals a president convinced of his own invincibility wapo.st/2IiQ5CH?tid=ss… 1 day ago