I would l like to take this time to offer my full support to Jeff Roy for State Representative. He has several years of firsthand experience in local and state government. Jeff is one of the hardest working people I know, who dedicates countless hours to the community he represents. Whether he is getting state funding for the area he represents, or volunteering his time to important causes like the SAFE Coalition, he does these things quietly and unselfishly. Jeff is thoughtful, intelligent, and compassionate. He listens, engages, and advocates for all types of people. I respect and admire Jeff, and am proud to call him my friend. I hope that you all come out and vote in November, and vote for Jeff Roy for State Rep.
- Should cities abolish their school committees? No, let’s give the Commonwealth’s legacy of high quality public educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Beth Israel-Lahey merger: Is this the health care breakthrough Massachusetts has been waiting for? Or is it just an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Pilgrimage in a time of turmoil - exploring the origins of the church beckoned as a welcome respite and a refresher… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- 6 siblings of Arizona GOP congressman endorse his opponent - say brother traded a lot of the values we had at our k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- What makes a leader great? Sharing lessons from 4 presidents bostonglobe.com/arts/books/201… via @BostonGlobe 2 hours ago