I would l like to take this time to offer my full support to Jeff Roy for State Representative. He has several years of firsthand experience in local and state government. Jeff is one of the hardest working people I know, who dedicates countless hours to the community he represents. Whether he is getting state funding for the area he represents, or volunteering his time to important causes like the SAFE Coalition, he does these things quietly and unselfishly. Jeff is thoughtful, intelligent, and compassionate. He listens, engages, and advocates for all types of people. I respect and admire Jeff, and am proud to call him my friend. I hope that you all come out and vote in November, and vote for Jeff Roy for State Rep.
- @zil1007 @Cbondhus @DannyRoach17 @BNLgal @opadunn1 @lovesboston54 @seashells9196 @elaufik @AdamBField @saulblum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Republican Congressman warns that as Trump is being manipulated by Putin's disinformation and chaos campaign, Congr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Setting up meeting in Franklin with Commuter rail officials - email me at Jeffrey.Roy@mahouse.gov if you want to pa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @franklinculture: Today, the Massachusetts approved an increase to state cultural funding via @masscultural by over 15%! @KarenSpilka… 1 day ago
- State’s highest court rules that judges may force defendants with drug addiction to stay sober bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/07/… via @BostonGlobe 3 days ago