Jeff Roy has been a leader in developing the local community coalition. His efforts and that of the coalition have been critical in helping to slow and stem the tide of opioid overdoses in Franklin and Medway. He has been a leader in the State House and has worked with me to toughen the laws and penalties for drug dealers and filed legislation to hold medical professionals who have contributed to the overdose problem in Massachusetts accountable . We need leaders like Jeff Roy to continue this fight.
- Thrilled to have a chance to meet President and Mrs. Carter https://t.co/yKs0rk1qWJ 16 hours ago
- Incredible message about living a better life from President Carter at the Maranatha Baptist Church in Plains, GA.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Getting ready for President Carter to teach Sunday School in Plains, GA and had the pleasure to bump into two pilla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @moo_miaa: Representative @jeffroy presents on Community Coalitions: Listening, Developong and Sustaining at 3rd Annual @MIAA033 Opioid… 4 days ago
- RT @masscultural: Congrats to @TOFranklinMA and Rep. @jeffroy, the Franklin #CulturalDistrict was designated yesterday! (No. 46 in Massachu… 4 days ago