Jeff Roy has been a leader in developing the local community coalition. His efforts and that of the coalition have been critical in helping to slow and stem the tide of opioid overdoses in Franklin and Medway. He has been a leader in the State House and has worked with me to toughen the laws and penalties for drug dealers and filed legislation to hold medical professionals who have contributed to the overdose problem in Massachusetts accountable . We need leaders like Jeff Roy to continue this fight.
- RT @moo_miaa: Representative @jeffroy presents on Community Coalitions: Listening, Developong and Sustaining at 3rd Annual @MIAA033 Opioid… 2 days ago
- RT @masscultural: Congrats to @TOFranklinMA and Rep. @jeffroy, the Franklin #CulturalDistrict was designated yesterday! (No. 46 in Massachu… 2 days ago
- Sacklers Directed Efforts to Mislead Public About OxyContin, New Documents Indicate nyti.ms/2HniDgu 3 days ago
- RT @PerkinsHistory: Successful Mock Trial scrimmage tournament at FHS this weekend. Thanks to Attorney Andrew Kepple, FHS Alum Chris Regan… 4 days ago
- @PerkinsHistory @FHSMock Happy to join at talented group of students who did a great job. 4 days ago