Jeff Roy has been a leader in developing the local community coalition. His efforts and that of the coalition have been critical in helping to slow and stem the tide of opioid overdoses in Franklin and Medway. He has been a leader in the State House and has worked with me to toughen the laws and penalties for drug dealers and filed legislation to hold medical professionals who have contributed to the overdose problem in Massachusetts accountable . We need leaders like Jeff Roy to continue this fight.
- ‘Nothing on this page is real’: How lies become truth in online America - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/national/nothi… 4 hours ago
- Florida sues CVS, Walgreens over opioid sales bostonglobe.com/business/2018/… via @BostonGlobe 5 hours ago
- Michael Dukakis is riding around in a rusty Hudson to drum up support for the North-South Rail Link bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/11/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago
- Judge orders White House to return Jim Acosta's press pass @CNN cnn.it/2qP1S2p 2 days ago
- Judge sides with CNN, orders restoration of Acosta’s press pass bostonglobe.com/news/nation/20… via @BostonGlobe 2 days ago