Jeff Roy has been a leader in developing the local community coalition. His efforts and that of the coalition have been critical in helping to slow and stem the tide of opioid overdoses in Franklin and Medway. He has been a leader in the State House and has worked with me to toughen the laws and penalties for drug dealers and filed legislation to hold medical professionals who have contributed to the overdose problem in Massachusetts accountable . We need leaders like Jeff Roy to continue this fight.
- RT @SpeakerDeLeo: This morning I signed legislation overriding the Governor's veto of #Janus - protecting hard-working people across the Co… 1 hour ago
- RT @GovAffairsJcrc: We are proud to join with @ADL_NewEngland and the Armenian National Committee to screen Etched in Glass, a movie about… 1 hour ago
- Great run in Allston for the 16th Annual Brian Honan 5K. Thrilled to see so many State House colleagues and friends… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Why we're with Joe - CommonWealth Magazine commonwealthmagazine.org/opinion/why-we… 1 day ago
- Trump’s Ukraine call reveals a president convinced of his own invincibility wapo.st/2IiQ5CH?tid=ss… 1 day ago