Jeff Roy has been a leader in developing the local community coalition. His efforts and that of the coalition have been critical in helping to slow and stem the tide of opioid overdoses in Franklin and Medway. He has been a leader in the State House and has worked with me to toughen the laws and penalties for drug dealers and filed legislation to hold medical professionals who have contributed to the overdose problem in Massachusetts accountable . We need leaders like Jeff Roy to continue this fight.
- RT @SpeakerDeLeo: As we mark the 50th Anniversary of the #Apollo11 mission, I’m thinking about this Norman Rockwell illustration. It captur… 5 hours ago
- America is exceptional because from the first its citizens saw themselves in a project that would have implications… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 40 years, I remember sitting in front of a tv watching the moon landing. As an 8-year-old, I probably didn't fully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- How a ‘moonshot’ came to symbolize the potential of government - The government still has unsurpassed technical abi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Blue Cross’s approach to paying doctors based on quality of care shows results, Harvard study finds bostonglobe.com/business/2019/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago