The people of Franklin and Medway are lucky to have Rep. Roy as our voice on Beacon Hill. Rep. Roy always makes time to listen to my family’s concerns (even when they come from my kindergartener) and has taken action to help support the causes that are important to us. He is consistently working as hard as he can for our community, and he genuinely loves what he does. Rep. Roy brings over a decade of experience serving Franklin, and knows our town well. Now, as a member of the Franklin School Committee, it is my pleasure to work with Rep. Roy to serve our community. Our family is eager to support him in his re-election, and we know that Rep. Roy will continue to be a strong voice for our community for years to come.
- Bobby Orr reflects on two Bruins-Blues series, 49 years apart bostonglobe.com/sports/bruins/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago
- @SpeakerDeLeo @MassPHENOM I appreciate the fact the Speaker is deferring to the subject matter chairs as bills go t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @SpeakerDeLeo @MassPHENOM PHENOM continues to perpetuate the myth that they have been ignored by legislative leader… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Government program to relieve student debt proves unforgiving - The Wall Street Journal apple.news/AnxaNeOULQOez3… 3 days ago
- Fact-Checking in Real Time is key because multiple studies have confirmed that “fake news and false rumors reach mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago