The people of Franklin and Medway are lucky to have Rep. Roy as our voice on Beacon Hill. Rep. Roy always makes time to listen to my family’s concerns (even when they come from my kindergartener) and has taken action to help support the causes that are important to us. He is consistently working as hard as he can for our community, and he genuinely loves what he does. Rep. Roy brings over a decade of experience serving Franklin, and knows our town well. Now, as a member of the Franklin School Committee, it is my pleasure to work with Rep. Roy to serve our community. Our family is eager to support him in his re-election, and we know that Rep. Roy will continue to be a strong voice for our community for years to come.
- RT @moo_miaa: Representative @jeffroy presents on Community Coalitions: Listening, Developong and Sustaining at 3rd Annual @MIAA033 Opioid… 2 days ago
- RT @masscultural: Congrats to @TOFranklinMA and Rep. @jeffroy, the Franklin #CulturalDistrict was designated yesterday! (No. 46 in Massachu… 2 days ago
- Sacklers Directed Efforts to Mislead Public About OxyContin, New Documents Indicate nyti.ms/2HniDgu 2 days ago
- RT @PerkinsHistory: Successful Mock Trial scrimmage tournament at FHS this weekend. Thanks to Attorney Andrew Kepple, FHS Alum Chris Regan… 3 days ago
- @PerkinsHistory @FHSMock Happy to join at talented group of students who did a great job. 3 days ago