The people of Franklin and Medway are lucky to have Rep. Roy as our voice on Beacon Hill. Rep. Roy always makes time to listen to my family’s concerns (even when they come from my kindergartener) and has taken action to help support the causes that are important to us. He is consistently working as hard as he can for our community, and he genuinely loves what he does. Rep. Roy brings over a decade of experience serving Franklin, and knows our town well. Now, as a member of the Franklin School Committee, it is my pleasure to work with Rep. Roy to serve our community. Our family is eager to support him in his re-election, and we know that Rep. Roy will continue to be a strong voice for our community for years to come.
- Should cities abolish their school committees? No, let’s give the Commonwealth’s legacy of high quality public educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Beth Israel-Lahey merger: Is this the health care breakthrough Massachusetts has been waiting for? Or is it just an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Pilgrimage in a time of turmoil - exploring the origins of the church beckoned as a welcome respite and a refresher… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- 6 siblings of Arizona GOP congressman endorse his opponent - say brother traded a lot of the values we had at our k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- What makes a leader great? Sharing lessons from 4 presidents bostonglobe.com/arts/books/201… via @BostonGlobe 2 hours ago