The people of Franklin and Medway are lucky to have Rep. Roy as our voice on Beacon Hill. Rep. Roy always makes time to listen to my family’s concerns (even when they come from my kindergartener) and has taken action to help support the causes that are important to us. He is consistently working as hard as he can for our community, and he genuinely loves what he does. Rep. Roy brings over a decade of experience serving Franklin, and knows our town well. Now, as a member of the Franklin School Committee, it is my pleasure to work with Rep. Roy to serve our community. Our family is eager to support him in his re-election, and we know that Rep. Roy will continue to be a strong voice for our community for years to come.
- ‘Nothing on this page is real’: How lies become truth in online America - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/national/nothi… 4 hours ago
- Florida sues CVS, Walgreens over opioid sales bostonglobe.com/business/2018/… via @BostonGlobe 5 hours ago
- Michael Dukakis is riding around in a rusty Hudson to drum up support for the North-South Rail Link bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/11/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago
- Judge orders White House to return Jim Acosta's press pass @CNN cnn.it/2qP1S2p 2 days ago
- Judge sides with CNN, orders restoration of Acosta’s press pass bostonglobe.com/news/nation/20… via @BostonGlobe 2 days ago