The people of Franklin and Medway are lucky to have Rep. Roy as our voice on Beacon Hill. Rep. Roy always makes time to listen to my family’s concerns (even when they come from my kindergartener) and has taken action to help support the causes that are important to us. He is consistently working as hard as he can for our community, and he genuinely loves what he does. Rep. Roy brings over a decade of experience serving Franklin, and knows our town well. Now, as a member of the Franklin School Committee, it is my pleasure to work with Rep. Roy to serve our community. Our family is eager to support him in his re-election, and we know that Rep. Roy will continue to be a strong voice for our community for years to come.
- RT @SpeakerDeLeo: As we mark the 50th Anniversary of the #Apollo11 mission, I’m thinking about this Norman Rockwell illustration. It captur… 5 hours ago
- America is exceptional because from the first its citizens saw themselves in a project that would have implications… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 40 years, I remember sitting in front of a tv watching the moon landing. As an 8-year-old, I probably didn't fully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- How a ‘moonshot’ came to symbolize the potential of government - The government still has unsurpassed technical abi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Blue Cross’s approach to paying doctors based on quality of care shows results, Harvard study finds bostonglobe.com/business/2019/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago