The people of Franklin and Medway are lucky to have Rep. Roy as our voice on Beacon Hill. Rep. Roy always makes time to listen to my family’s concerns (even when they come from my kindergartener) and has taken action to help support the causes that are important to us. He is consistently working as hard as he can for our community, and he genuinely loves what he does. Rep. Roy brings over a decade of experience serving Franklin, and knows our town well. Now, as a member of the Franklin School Committee, it is my pleasure to work with Rep. Roy to serve our community. Our family is eager to support him in his re-election, and we know that Rep. Roy will continue to be a strong voice for our community for years to come.
- RT @SpeakerDeLeo: This morning I signed legislation overriding the Governor's veto of #Janus - protecting hard-working people across the Co… 1 hour ago
- RT @GovAffairsJcrc: We are proud to join with @ADL_NewEngland and the Armenian National Committee to screen Etched in Glass, a movie about… 1 hour ago
- Great run in Allston for the 16th Annual Brian Honan 5K. Thrilled to see so many State House colleagues and friends… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Why we're with Joe - CommonWealth Magazine commonwealthmagazine.org/opinion/why-we… 1 day ago
- Trump’s Ukraine call reveals a president convinced of his own invincibility wapo.st/2IiQ5CH?tid=ss… 1 day ago