I have known Jeff for the last 10 years since he was on the School Committee. Ever since I have known him he has fought tirelessly for the Town of Franklin, as well as the Town of Medway. Jeff puts his all into being a State Representative. He has wealth of experience understanding town and state government works and excels at putting that experience into action in advocating on behalf of his district and the state as a whole. Jeff has been instrumental in combating the Opioid Epidemic, being a key player in getting the SAFE coalition off the ground. I have also been proud that Jeff has stood firmly against against discrimination in all its forms, while others seek to undo the work that has been done and take us back into the past. Jeff makes a great effort to listen to everyone in the community, whether they be Democrat, Independent, or Republican, with the understanding that he represents the entire community, not just the select few. Has served for us, he has listened to us, and he has fought for us, and that is why I support Jeff Roy as our State Representative.
- Medway school food pantry provides weekend sustenance bostonglobe.com/metro/globeloc… via @BostonGlobe 7 hours ago
- Feeney: We need to put more people on trains and buses, and into ride shares milforddailynews.com/opinion/201902… 7 hours ago
- There Is No National Emergency on the Border, Mr. President cato.org/blog/there-no-… via @CatoInstitute 1 day ago
- Lincoln’s ‘House Divided’ speech teaches important lessons about today’s political polarization milforddailynews.ma.newsmemory.com/publink.php?sh… 2 days ago
- RT @StopNEDirect: We love 100% clean/renewable energy, environmental justice & green energy infrastructure! TY @JeffRoy @CaroleFiola @RepAs… 2 days ago