I have known Jeff for the last 10 years since he was on the School Committee. Ever since I have known him he has fought tirelessly for the Town of Franklin, as well as the Town of Medway. Jeff puts his all into being a State Representative. He has wealth of experience understanding town and state government works and excels at putting that experience into action in advocating on behalf of his district and the state as a whole. Jeff has been instrumental in combating the Opioid Epidemic, being a key player in getting the SAFE coalition off the ground. I have also been proud that Jeff has stood firmly against against discrimination in all its forms, while others seek to undo the work that has been done and take us back into the past. Jeff makes a great effort to listen to everyone in the community, whether they be Democrat, Independent, or Republican, with the understanding that he represents the entire community, not just the select few. Has served for us, he has listened to us, and he has fought for us, and that is why I support Jeff Roy as our State Representative.
- RT @SpeakerDeLeo: This morning I signed legislation overriding the Governor's veto of #Janus - protecting hard-working people across the Co… 1 hour ago
- RT @GovAffairsJcrc: We are proud to join with @ADL_NewEngland and the Armenian National Committee to screen Etched in Glass, a movie about… 1 hour ago
- Great run in Allston for the 16th Annual Brian Honan 5K. Thrilled to see so many State House colleagues and friends… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Why we're with Joe - CommonWealth Magazine commonwealthmagazine.org/opinion/why-we… 1 day ago
- Trump’s Ukraine call reveals a president convinced of his own invincibility wapo.st/2IiQ5CH?tid=ss… 1 day ago