I would like to publicly share the reasons for my support for Jeff Roy as our State Representative. I believe Jeff is an honest, trustworthy, dedicated, and hardworking family man. Jeff has extensive knowledge of local and state government through his experience as a member of the Franklin School Committee, the Franklin Town Council, and the Massachusetts House of Representatives. He is an active and visible member of the community, attending local meetings, award ceremonies, and other events. He truly cares about people as demonstrated through his advocacy for healthcare reform, education, and the SAFE coalition. Jeff always shows up to help, and I hope you will vote with me on November 6th to help re-elect Jeff Roy.
- Bobby Orr reflects on two Bruins-Blues series, 49 years apart bostonglobe.com/sports/bruins/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago
- @SpeakerDeLeo @MassPHENOM I appreciate the fact the Speaker is deferring to the subject matter chairs as bills go t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @SpeakerDeLeo @MassPHENOM PHENOM continues to perpetuate the myth that they have been ignored by legislative leader… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Government program to relieve student debt proves unforgiving - The Wall Street Journal apple.news/AnxaNeOULQOez3… 3 days ago
- Fact-Checking in Real Time is key because multiple studies have confirmed that “fake news and false rumors reach mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago