I would like to publicly share the reasons for my support for Jeff Roy as our State Representative. I believe Jeff is an honest, trustworthy, dedicated, and hardworking family man. Jeff has extensive knowledge of local and state government through his experience as a member of the Franklin School Committee, the Franklin Town Council, and the Massachusetts House of Representatives. He is an active and visible member of the community, attending local meetings, award ceremonies, and other events. He truly cares about people as demonstrated through his advocacy for healthcare reform, education, and the SAFE coalition. Jeff always shows up to help, and I hope you will vote with me on November 6th to help re-elect Jeff Roy.
- RT @SpeakerDeLeo: This morning I signed legislation overriding the Governor's veto of #Janus - protecting hard-working people across the Co… 1 hour ago
- RT @GovAffairsJcrc: We are proud to join with @ADL_NewEngland and the Armenian National Committee to screen Etched in Glass, a movie about… 1 hour ago
- Great run in Allston for the 16th Annual Brian Honan 5K. Thrilled to see so many State House colleagues and friends… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Why we're with Joe - CommonWealth Magazine commonwealthmagazine.org/opinion/why-we… 1 day ago
- Trump’s Ukraine call reveals a president convinced of his own invincibility wapo.st/2IiQ5CH?tid=ss… 1 day ago