I would like to publicly share the reasons for my support for Jeff Roy as our State Representative. I believe Jeff is an honest, trustworthy, dedicated, and hardworking family man. Jeff has extensive knowledge of local and state government through his experience as a member of the Franklin School Committee, the Franklin Town Council, and the Massachusetts House of Representatives. He is an active and visible member of the community, attending local meetings, award ceremonies, and other events. He truly cares about people as demonstrated through his advocacy for healthcare reform, education, and the SAFE coalition. Jeff always shows up to help, and I hope you will vote with me on November 6th to help re-elect Jeff Roy.
- ‘Nothing on this page is real’: How lies become truth in online America - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/national/nothi… 4 hours ago
- Florida sues CVS, Walgreens over opioid sales bostonglobe.com/business/2018/… via @BostonGlobe 5 hours ago
- Michael Dukakis is riding around in a rusty Hudson to drum up support for the North-South Rail Link bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/11/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago
- Judge orders White House to return Jim Acosta's press pass @CNN cnn.it/2qP1S2p 2 days ago
- Judge sides with CNN, orders restoration of Acosta’s press pass bostonglobe.com/news/nation/20… via @BostonGlobe 2 days ago