I would like to publicly share the reasons for my support for Jeff Roy as our State Representative. I believe Jeff is an honest, trustworthy, dedicated, and hardworking family man. Jeff has extensive knowledge of local and state government through his experience as a member of the Franklin School Committee, the Franklin Town Council, and the Massachusetts House of Representatives. He is an active and visible member of the community, attending local meetings, award ceremonies, and other events. He truly cares about people as demonstrated through his advocacy for healthcare reform, education, and the SAFE coalition. Jeff always shows up to help, and I hope you will vote with me on November 6th to help re-elect Jeff Roy.
- Should cities abolish their school committees? No, let’s give the Commonwealth’s legacy of high quality public educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Beth Israel-Lahey merger: Is this the health care breakthrough Massachusetts has been waiting for? Or is it just an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Pilgrimage in a time of turmoil - exploring the origins of the church beckoned as a welcome respite and a refresher… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- 6 siblings of Arizona GOP congressman endorse his opponent - say brother traded a lot of the values we had at our k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- What makes a leader great? Sharing lessons from 4 presidents bostonglobe.com/arts/books/201… via @BostonGlobe 2 hours ago