I would like to publicly share the reasons for my support for Jeff Roy as our State Representative. I believe Jeff is an honest, trustworthy, dedicated, and hardworking family man. Jeff has extensive knowledge of local and state government through his experience as a member of the Franklin School Committee, the Franklin Town Council, and the Massachusetts House of Representatives. He is an active and visible member of the community, attending local meetings, award ceremonies, and other events. He truly cares about people as demonstrated through his advocacy for healthcare reform, education, and the SAFE coalition. Jeff always shows up to help, and I hope you will vote with me on November 6th to help re-elect Jeff Roy.
- RT @SpeakerDeLeo: As we mark the 50th Anniversary of the #Apollo11 mission, I’m thinking about this Norman Rockwell illustration. It captur… 5 hours ago
- America is exceptional because from the first its citizens saw themselves in a project that would have implications… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 40 years, I remember sitting in front of a tv watching the moon landing. As an 8-year-old, I probably didn't fully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- How a ‘moonshot’ came to symbolize the potential of government - The government still has unsurpassed technical abi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Blue Cross’s approach to paying doctors based on quality of care shows results, Harvard study finds bostonglobe.com/business/2019/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago