I am delighted to endorse Jeff Roy for State Representative. Jeff has been a pleasure to work with, as a citizen, as a fellow democrat, and most recently during my tenure on School Committee. Jeff’s wealth of knowledge, his keen law skills, and his service on both the school committee and town council mightily influence his advocacy for Franklin and Medway (and the Commonwealth) in the State House. He always has an ear to listen to concerns, to problem solve solutions, and most importantly, he shows up. I have also had the pleasure of working with Jeff on his bill regarding Teen Sexting, through my role as a Commissioner with the MetroWest Commission on the Status of Women. Jeff’s passion for this and many issues, including his tireless leadership on the Opioid Epidemic easily gains him my continued support. We are truly lucky to have him representing us.
- RT @mariarobinsonMA: I'm so proud that our amendment for the Chris Walsh Center for Educators and Families of Metrowest was included in the… 3 hours ago
- In clear contrast with Kellyanne, George Conway opines that Trump is a cancer on the presidency and that Congress s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Strike is over as tentative deal reached between Stop & Shop and union. bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/04/… via @BostonGlobe 2 days ago
- Kellyanne Conway refused to say whether she believes Trump ordered his White House counsel to fire Mueller. So why… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A Fan’s Love, Requited at Last: Conan O’Brien Lands Robert Caro nyti.ms/2vcvuZC 2 days ago