I am delighted to endorse Jeff Roy for State Representative. Jeff has been a pleasure to work with, as a citizen, as a fellow democrat, and most recently during my tenure on School Committee. Jeff’s wealth of knowledge, his keen law skills, and his service on both the school committee and town council mightily influence his advocacy for Franklin and Medway (and the Commonwealth) in the State House. He always has an ear to listen to concerns, to problem solve solutions, and most importantly, he shows up. I have also had the pleasure of working with Jeff on his bill regarding Teen Sexting, through my role as a Commissioner with the MetroWest Commission on the Status of Women. Jeff’s passion for this and many issues, including his tireless leadership on the Opioid Epidemic easily gains him my continued support. We are truly lucky to have him representing us.
- RT @SpeakerDeLeo: As we mark the 50th Anniversary of the #Apollo11 mission, I’m thinking about this Norman Rockwell illustration. It captur… 5 hours ago
- America is exceptional because from the first its citizens saw themselves in a project that would have implications… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 40 years, I remember sitting in front of a tv watching the moon landing. As an 8-year-old, I probably didn't fully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- How a ‘moonshot’ came to symbolize the potential of government - The government still has unsurpassed technical abi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Blue Cross’s approach to paying doctors based on quality of care shows results, Harvard study finds bostonglobe.com/business/2019/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago