I am delighted to endorse Jeff Roy for State Representative. Jeff has been a pleasure to work with, as a citizen, as a fellow democrat, and most recently during my tenure on School Committee. Jeff’s wealth of knowledge, his keen law skills, and his service on both the school committee and town council mightily influence his advocacy for Franklin and Medway (and the Commonwealth) in the State House. He always has an ear to listen to concerns, to problem solve solutions, and most importantly, he shows up. I have also had the pleasure of working with Jeff on his bill regarding Teen Sexting, through my role as a Commissioner with the MetroWest Commission on the Status of Women. Jeff’s passion for this and many issues, including his tireless leadership on the Opioid Epidemic easily gains him my continued support. We are truly lucky to have him representing us.
- Medway school food pantry provides weekend sustenance bostonglobe.com/metro/globeloc… via @BostonGlobe 7 hours ago
- Feeney: We need to put more people on trains and buses, and into ride shares milforddailynews.com/opinion/201902… 7 hours ago
- There Is No National Emergency on the Border, Mr. President cato.org/blog/there-no-… via @CatoInstitute 1 day ago
- Lincoln’s ‘House Divided’ speech teaches important lessons about today’s political polarization milforddailynews.ma.newsmemory.com/publink.php?sh… 2 days ago
- RT @StopNEDirect: We love 100% clean/renewable energy, environmental justice & green energy infrastructure! TY @JeffRoy @CaroleFiola @RepAs… 2 days ago