I am delighted to endorse Jeff Roy for State Representative. Jeff has been a pleasure to work with, as a citizen, as a fellow democrat, and most recently during my tenure on School Committee. Jeff’s wealth of knowledge, his keen law skills, and his service on both the school committee and town council mightily influence his advocacy for Franklin and Medway (and the Commonwealth) in the State House. He always has an ear to listen to concerns, to problem solve solutions, and most importantly, he shows up. I have also had the pleasure of working with Jeff on his bill regarding Teen Sexting, through my role as a Commissioner with the MetroWest Commission on the Status of Women. Jeff’s passion for this and many issues, including his tireless leadership on the Opioid Epidemic easily gains him my continued support. We are truly lucky to have him representing us.
- Should cities abolish their school committees? No, let’s give the Commonwealth’s legacy of high quality public educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Beth Israel-Lahey merger: Is this the health care breakthrough Massachusetts has been waiting for? Or is it just an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Pilgrimage in a time of turmoil - exploring the origins of the church beckoned as a welcome respite and a refresher… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- 6 siblings of Arizona GOP congressman endorse his opponent - say brother traded a lot of the values we had at our k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- What makes a leader great? Sharing lessons from 4 presidents bostonglobe.com/arts/books/201… via @BostonGlobe 2 hours ago