I am delighted to endorse Jeff Roy for State Representative. Jeff has been a pleasure to work with, as a citizen, as a fellow democrat, and most recently during my tenure on School Committee. Jeff’s wealth of knowledge, his keen law skills, and his service on both the school committee and town council mightily influence his advocacy for Franklin and Medway (and the Commonwealth) in the State House. He always has an ear to listen to concerns, to problem solve solutions, and most importantly, he shows up. I have also had the pleasure of working with Jeff on his bill regarding Teen Sexting, through my role as a Commissioner with the MetroWest Commission on the Status of Women. Jeff’s passion for this and many issues, including his tireless leadership on the Opioid Epidemic easily gains him my continued support. We are truly lucky to have him representing us.
- Thrilled to have a chance to meet President and Mrs. Carter https://t.co/yKs0rk1qWJ 16 hours ago
- Incredible message about living a better life from President Carter at the Maranatha Baptist Church in Plains, GA.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Getting ready for President Carter to teach Sunday School in Plains, GA and had the pleasure to bump into two pilla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @moo_miaa: Representative @jeffroy presents on Community Coalitions: Listening, Developong and Sustaining at 3rd Annual @MIAA033 Opioid… 4 days ago
- RT @masscultural: Congrats to @TOFranklinMA and Rep. @jeffroy, the Franklin #CulturalDistrict was designated yesterday! (No. 46 in Massachu… 4 days ago