I am delighted to endorse Jeff Roy for State Representative. Jeff has been a pleasure to work with, as a citizen, as a fellow democrat, and most recently during my tenure on School Committee. Jeff’s wealth of knowledge, his keen law skills, and his service on both the school committee and town council mightily influence his advocacy for Franklin and Medway (and the Commonwealth) in the State House. He always has an ear to listen to concerns, to problem solve solutions, and most importantly, he shows up. I have also had the pleasure of working with Jeff on his bill regarding Teen Sexting, through my role as a Commissioner with the MetroWest Commission on the Status of Women. Jeff’s passion for this and many issues, including his tireless leadership on the Opioid Epidemic easily gains him my continued support. We are truly lucky to have him representing us.
- ‘Nothing on this page is real’: How lies become truth in online America - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/national/nothi… 4 hours ago
- Florida sues CVS, Walgreens over opioid sales bostonglobe.com/business/2018/… via @BostonGlobe 5 hours ago
- Michael Dukakis is riding around in a rusty Hudson to drum up support for the North-South Rail Link bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/11/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago
- Judge orders White House to return Jim Acosta's press pass @CNN cnn.it/2qP1S2p 2 days ago
- Judge sides with CNN, orders restoration of Acosta’s press pass bostonglobe.com/news/nation/20… via @BostonGlobe 2 days ago