I am delighted to endorse Jeff Roy for State Representative. Jeff has been a pleasure to work with, as a citizen, as a fellow democrat, and most recently during my tenure on School Committee. Jeff’s wealth of knowledge, his keen law skills, and his service on both the school committee and town council mightily influence his advocacy for Franklin and Medway (and the Commonwealth) in the State House. He always has an ear to listen to concerns, to problem solve solutions, and most importantly, he shows up. I have also had the pleasure of working with Jeff on his bill regarding Teen Sexting, through my role as a Commissioner with the MetroWest Commission on the Status of Women. Jeff’s passion for this and many issues, including his tireless leadership on the Opioid Epidemic easily gains him my continued support. We are truly lucky to have him representing us.
- RT @SpeakerDeLeo: This morning I signed legislation overriding the Governor's veto of #Janus - protecting hard-working people across the Co… 1 hour ago
- RT @GovAffairsJcrc: We are proud to join with @ADL_NewEngland and the Armenian National Committee to screen Etched in Glass, a movie about… 1 hour ago
- Great run in Allston for the 16th Annual Brian Honan 5K. Thrilled to see so many State House colleagues and friends… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Why we're with Joe - CommonWealth Magazine commonwealthmagazine.org/opinion/why-we… 1 day ago
- Trump’s Ukraine call reveals a president convinced of his own invincibility wapo.st/2IiQ5CH?tid=ss… 1 day ago