It is an honor and privilege to have the endorsement of Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III. Joe has been a tremendous federal partner and friend for many years and we have worked together on economic development and manufacturing issues, health care, the opioid crisis, LBGT rights, climate change, and a host of others. I’m glad he’s in our corner.
- Medway school food pantry provides weekend sustenance bostonglobe.com/metro/globeloc… via @BostonGlobe 7 hours ago
- Feeney: We need to put more people on trains and buses, and into ride shares milforddailynews.com/opinion/201902… 8 hours ago
- There Is No National Emergency on the Border, Mr. President cato.org/blog/there-no-… via @CatoInstitute 1 day ago
- Lincoln’s ‘House Divided’ speech teaches important lessons about today’s political polarization milforddailynews.ma.newsmemory.com/publink.php?sh… 2 days ago
- RT @StopNEDirect: We love 100% clean/renewable energy, environmental justice & green energy infrastructure! TY @JeffRoy @CaroleFiola @RepAs… 2 days ago