It is an honor and privilege to have the endorsement of Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III. Joe has been a tremendous federal partner and friend for many years and we have worked together on economic development and manufacturing issues, health care, the opioid crisis, LBGT rights, climate change, and a host of others. I’m glad he’s in our corner.
- ‘This will be catastrophic’: Maine families face elder boom, worker shortage in preview of nation’s future… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Journalist Natalie Wexler argued that the U.S. education system can be improved by expanding the curriculum of elem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Toward Strengthening Civic Education in Texas texaspolicy.com/toward-strengt… via @TPPF 1 day ago
- The Link Between Voting and Civics Education - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/education/arch… 1 day ago
- Thieves target victims who are of Indian descent and neighborhood responds by coming together and being unified in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago