It is an honor and privilege to have the endorsement of Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III. Joe has been a tremendous federal partner and friend for many years and we have worked together on economic development and manufacturing issues, health care, the opioid crisis, LBGT rights, climate change, and a host of others. I’m glad he’s in our corner.
- RT @mariarobinsonMA: I'm so proud that our amendment for the Chris Walsh Center for Educators and Families of Metrowest was included in the… 3 hours ago
- In clear contrast with Kellyanne, George Conway opines that Trump is a cancer on the presidency and that Congress s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Strike is over as tentative deal reached between Stop & Shop and union. bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/04/… via @BostonGlobe 2 days ago
- Kellyanne Conway refused to say whether she believes Trump ordered his White House counsel to fire Mueller. So why… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A Fan’s Love, Requited at Last: Conan O’Brien Lands Robert Caro nyti.ms/2vcvuZC 2 days ago