It is an honor and privilege to have the endorsement of Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III. Joe has been a tremendous federal partner and friend for many years and we have worked together on economic development and manufacturing issues, health care, the opioid crisis, LBGT rights, climate change, and a host of others. I’m glad he’s in our corner.
- Bobby Orr reflects on two Bruins-Blues series, 49 years apart bostonglobe.com/sports/bruins/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago
- @SpeakerDeLeo @MassPHENOM I appreciate the fact the Speaker is deferring to the subject matter chairs as bills go t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @SpeakerDeLeo @MassPHENOM PHENOM continues to perpetuate the myth that they have been ignored by legislative leader… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Government program to relieve student debt proves unforgiving - The Wall Street Journal apple.news/AnxaNeOULQOez3… 3 days ago
- Fact-Checking in Real Time is key because multiple studies have confirmed that “fake news and false rumors reach mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago