It is an honor and privilege to have the endorsement of Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III. Joe has been a tremendous federal partner and friend for many years and we have worked together on economic development and manufacturing issues, health care, the opioid crisis, LBGT rights, climate change, and a host of others. I’m glad he’s in our corner.
- RT @BeschlossDC: Mark Twain, who died April 21, 1910, was photographed late in life, using primitive color process: https://t.co/zh6nH6jw9D 11 hours ago
- RT @DTA_Listens: Today, DTA's #SNAP team spread the word about SNAP nutrition assistance and other #DTA programs at the Senior Spectacular,… 1 day ago
- It was a good morning at office hours at the Franklin Senior Center. Had the opportunity to see many Franklin offic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MBAENews: Providing opps for students to earn credentials in high school will create pathways to good jobs that are going unfilled. Su… 1 day ago
- Margery Eagan: "It will be satisfying, on Easter of all days, to watch your sanctimonious cousin or brother-in-law… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago