It is an honor and privilege to have the endorsement of Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III. Joe has been a tremendous federal partner and friend for many years and we have worked together on economic development and manufacturing issues, health care, the opioid crisis, LBGT rights, climate change, and a host of others. I’m glad he’s in our corner.
- Mass. education commissioner to release plan to move public schools out of stagnation bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/06/… via @BostonGlobe 14 hours ago
- ‘Flying Wallendas’ Cross Times Square on High Wire in Death-Defying Stunt nyti.ms/2ZEKvRl 1 day ago
- What Happens After Amazon’s Domination Is Complete? Its Bookstore Offers Clues and authors are concerned about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Will free smoothies work at work? The startup Smoodi thinks so bostonglobe.com/business/2019/… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago
- RT @wknorman: The Ben Gardner's Boat Band with Jeff Roy and friends warming up at Franklin TV. https://t.co/xnJGW6Fpic 2 days ago